The need to have an extended coverage solution that compliments VoIP DECT systems is on the rise. To address this need, Grandstream created the DP760, a long-range wideband DECT repeater that pairs with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT station and DP720 wireless handsets to add extra coverage. Users can experience expanded mobility and access areas while using their VoIP DECT systems with no coverage restrictions.
The DP760 extends an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their home or work space. This Wideband DECT Repeater relays up to 2 concurrent HD calls. The Ethernet connection provides PoE for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and repeater firmware upgrades. When paired with Grandstream’s DP750 DECT VoIP base station and DP720 handsets, the DP760 offers a powerful extended DECT solution for users looking to add coverage to their VoIP DECT system.
GRANDSTREAM DP760 CORE FEATURES:
- Up to 2 concurrent HD calls
- Extends an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors for added mobility
- Automatic or manual association to DP750, base station for easy use
- Supports Plug-n-Play features like auto association, auto region detection and seamless call handover
- Automated provisioning options include XML config files
- Ethernet connection provides PoE features