The GRP2612 is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable faceplates for easy logo customization and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2612 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
GRANDSTREAM GRP2612 CORE FEATURES:
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612P includes PoEi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio with support for all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage