The Yealink CP930W is a completely wireless DECT IP conference phone. The built-in rechargeable battery supports 24 hours of talk time and requires less than 4 hours to be fully charged. This unique unit enables users to be free of the limitations of power outlets and internet connectivity. The DECT base coverage is up to 50 meters indoor and 300 meters outdoor.
- Easy Deployment: Enable the CP930W by pairing with the Yealink W60B base station.
- W60B Base Station can handle up to 8 Yealink CP930 handsets, 8 accounts, and 8 simultaneous calls.
- HD Voice with a frequency range of 60Hz-16Hz
- Noise Proof Technology
- Designed with 3 microphones which supports 20-foot and 360-degree HD voice
- 1” 248×120-pixel graphical LCD Display
- Touch keypad
- Three one-touch mute buttons with LEC indicators
- Bluetooth & USB Micro-B port
- Call recording via Micro SD card
- Supports SIP and PSTN conference calls via optional Yealink CPN10
Compatibility & Power
- Compatible with hosted VoIP phone services including VoIP
- Can be powered through PoE switch or external power transformer